Thursday, March 17, 2011

Red and White!!

One last quilt before l jet off. This is another of my antique quilts. Who doesn't love Stars!!



And just in case you still have a craving for Red and White, here are 2 links for you to check out.
The first one is an 9 minute video presentaion from the Quilt Show, and its
some of the quilts that will be on exhibit. Worth a watch.

The second is Taryn, over at Repro Quilt Lover.
 She is having an online exhibit of Red and White Quilts.

Thanks for visiting and all your well wishes for a wonderful trip!!
Linda.



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous quilt Linda, thanks for the treat. I wish you could fit me in your case. Have a marvelous time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you in NYC, travel safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this one is my favorite. I hope to see you in New York!

    ReplyDelete

l love getting your comments. However, if you are a non-reply blogger, l can't reply.