Thursday, July 7, 2016


Mark this date in your diary! 


July 23rd 2016.


 Official Australian book launch of "Treasures From The Barn" 


All the quilts from the book will be hanging. 


Tea and coffee with nibbles supplied. 


10am till 4pm. 


Books available to purchase, as well as templates for 3 of the quilts, 

or BYO if you already have one for signing.


 Lots of fun planned for the day. 


Pop up quilt shop ( The Quilted Crow from Hobart) on site. 


Bring along a friend or 2. Hope to see you there! 


Feel free to share this post. The more the merrier!



More exciting news coming soon!!

Thanks for visiting! 
Linda.


10 comments:

  1. Wish I was in your area. Congrst's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too far to come from the Netherlands but wish You a magnificent day and the book is GREAT ,a lot off gorgeous quilts in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you the best with this book Linda...Enjoy !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I wish I could be there. I know you will have loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew I should have snuck in with your luggage, when you came to Omaha. Then I would be able to see them in person. Rats. Love the book. I will keep bugging you about another quilt book of your own handmade quilts. You will be able to put Panama Pyramids in, and your red & cream hexagon quilt. See, that's 2 designs already!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What could be more exciting than a fabulous book launch of your beautiful quilts?

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations! I will put it on my Christmas List - I always try and get 1 special book each Christmas to sit and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a fun day! Wish I could 'meet' the quilts in person....and you :-)) !Love the book & the templates.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great Book Launch Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda, the book is great and i have purdhased the templates for the Panama Pyramids so i am set to go. Wish i could be there for the launch party
    kathy

    ReplyDelete

l love getting your comments. However, if you are a non-reply blogger, l can't reply.