Sunday, April 25, 2010

Beginnings

Today is a new day. l have been considering starting a blog for some time, as l read others and get great enjoyment from all that you share. It's time to give back. Who know's where this will lead, and how many adventures will come from knowing you all. It may end up in the bin at the end of the day. Please bear with me as l feel my way round, learn the ropes and decide on a game plan. l will share my quilting adventures, of which there are many, both past, present and future, and hope you enjoy the ride with me. When l figure out how to add photos, there will be plenty. Thanks in advance to those who read and follow.

Linda.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda, Welcome to blogland. You are going to love it. I started blogging at the beginning of the year and I have made so many friends and are continually inspired by all the wonderful work that quilters do. I'm looking forward to following your journey.

    ReplyDelete

l love getting your comments. However, if you are a non-reply blogger, l can't reply.