Thursday, March 26, 2015

MSG and Students Exhibition is almost here!

 
 
 
Its here! Our long anticipated Marg Sampson-George exhibit!!
The quilts are hung, the cups are ready, the shops will be here to set up today!
The helpers are organised, the cakes have been baked and
 Marg is ready to welcome you all to this wonderful exhibit!!
 
Here are just a few snippets to entice you!!
 
l look forward to welcoming you at
Quilts In The Barn this Friday and Saturday!!
10am till 4pm both days.
Funds raised are being donated to Beyond Blue.
Raffle tickets available at the door.
Refreshments available all day.
Goodies to purchase from several locations within the barn and a marquee.
I will have antique blocks, tops and quilts from the Mary Koval Collection.
 
Hope to see you there!!
Be sure and say hello!
 
Thanks for visiting!
Linda.
 
 
 
 







17 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty - love all the bright colors that you show!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a really wonderful exhibit! Wish I lived closer! Linda NZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Linda. Keep a look out for my Special Envoy Rosemary visiting from England. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure it's going to be huge.........have a wonderful weekend.........from the very jealous Chooky who will be kitchen building.........your day is going to be soooooo much better...............lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh,how I wish I could be visiting You and the MSG Exhibition.
    Hope You all have fantastic days !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's going to be a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors are enticing. I can't wait to see some photos when the exhibit is hung.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could be there! Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for sharing these photos with those of us who live way too far away to be there. Simply elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got there this afternoon after all just on closing time.....beautiful quilts everywhere...so many hours of dedicated work....congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad to hear from you. I am sorry to miss the event but know someone "out there" will blog about it! Thanks for opening your barn.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I live half way around the world but would have given my eye teeth to see the show. I've seen some snippets of pictures from the show and it looks like it was absolutely amazing. I understand that some of Marg's students had no desire to share their work; please let them know how appreciative I am that they did. Based on what I've seen I think it was an amazing show. I know a show is good if my fingers are itching to sew and mine were itching like crazy!

    I hope you were able to raise lots of money for your charity.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm hoping to see some pictures of this, it sounded so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It’s good to know about MSG exhibition. Thanks for the details. I will be taking part in a quilting exhibition next month. It will be organized at one of local event space NYC and will share my experience with everyone shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! I wish I could come.

    ReplyDelete

l love getting your comments. However, if you are a non-reply blogger, l can't reply.